Monday, February 9, 2015

DO YOU CONCERN ABOUT RECYCLING TRASH?

I was born and raised in Vietnam, where people don't really care about environment. So, we have bad pollution in Vietnam. Whenever you go out, you always use the mask to avoid dust, smoke from cars or motorcycles. At the first time I went to The US for studying abroad, and I liked the atmosphere here, very clean and fresh. I can see people here pay attention to protect the environment.
I lived in South Dakota 6 months ago, and I noticed that every house here have just one trashcan, and there is no trashcan for recycle trash. I wonder if people take trash from household, then they will separate between recycle and non-recycle trash. If they don't do that, why don't we protect our environment by recycling trash. However, if the employees classify trash, why don't we help them to do that. Many of us know that their job is hard, we can help them reduce their hard work by classifying trash before they come to take it.
DO YOU CONCERN ABOUT RECYCLING TRASH? DO YOU MIND SEPARATING TRASH? 

No comments:

Post a Comment